Autoclave - Fast B17
FAST B is the new water steam sterilizer manufactured by TAU STERIL, a Class B medical device that delivers safety, performance and flexibility of use. FAST B meets any sterilization need: hollow, solid or porous loads, whether wrapped or unwrapped.
Fast B is equipped with a steam generator and a vacuum pump (both microprocessor-controlled) to create proper stabilization (saturated steam) of the temperature and pressure conditions inside the chamber.
- Microprocessor-based electronic control.
- Process evaluation system.
- Advanced software with multilingual display options.
- Fractionated vacuum system removes air completely and ensures more effective steam penetration.
- Two test programs: Helix/Bowie & Dick test and Vacuum Test.
- Generous touch screen lets you easily manage and display the sterilization cycle.
- Instant steam generation system.
- Integrated printer.
- Motor-operated door with door lock system.
- Sterilization chamber made of stainless steel.
- Possibility of connection to a computer via USB to record sterilization cycle data.
- Automatic feed pump for demineralised water supply.
- Possibility of safe discharge of the water used into municipal sewer systems.
All TAU STERIL products are manufactured in compliance with the EEC Medical Devices Directives and according to the Company Quality System, certified in accordance with UNI EN ISO regulations.
Touch screen graphic display
The touch screen graphic display is clearly visible and lets you keep track of every operation and stage of the sterilization cycle.
The motor-operated door makes opening and closing easier.
The integrated printer can be accessed and consulted quickly, for instant monitoring of sterilization process data.
|UNI CEI EN ISO Certification|
|Depliant Fast B17|
|FAst B17 use instructions|